Tuesday, March 25, 2014

My Enemies

I've been stressing for the last few days because my boss is a total bitch. I'm trying my best to learn my job and do it well. But she just has this nasty streak in her that pops up whenever she gets stressed or frustrated. I'm doing my best to deal with it calmly and maturely but she's really on my nerves. So Friday night my Dad took all his girls (my mom, sisters, nieces and their daughters) out to dinner. And who do I see waiting tables but my old manager from back when I was a waitress! She was the general manager for a huge chain and now she's just a waitress!! I was thrilled because she had always been a two-faced jerk towards me. She knew I wanted to move into a management role so she let me do all the work but kept blocking every attempt I made to move up. When I finally had to stop working due to pregnancy, instead of putting it in as a leave of absence she said I quit without sufficient notice which made it impossible for me to be rehired.
It reminded me that God had a plan for my life that no one can ruin. No matter what my enemies may try to do to hold me back, as long as I stay in faith He will work it out. He literally prepared a table for me in the presence of my enemy! I love it!!

No comments: