Friday, March 7, 2014

Here a Chick, There a Chick

Why does it seen like every time I turn around there's some bitch up in my husband face or on his phone? Smiling at him, laughing, calling, texting, needing him for something. He's supposed to be my husband, not some Mr Save-A-Ho super hero. Why is there always some little single female he just has to be there for.
Miss Wake Up Call; a single female coworker who, despite being a grown up, needs my husband to call her and wake her up every morning or she might not get to work on time.
Miss Brokenhearted; who calls my husband when she's having problems with her boyfriend, like he's her own personal Dr Phil.
Miss Let's Hang Out; another female coworker who I've never met, drives an hour to hang out with my husband while I'm at work and just happens to have a friend that lives near us. Same chick calls him later that night because she's having car trouble and needs him to come help.
Miss I Need Information; this a chick he was trying to cheat with previously, got caught and promised he would cut off contact with.  Yet somehow she appears back on his Facebook friends list recently and was sending him messages to his inbox, most of which he deleted.
Miss Ex Girlfriend; who told him back in 2009 that she didn't want to have anymore contact with him. He just randomly decides to contact her in January. WHY???
Miss KIA Soul; Who he knows well enough to sit alone with her in her car chatting and laughing while they wait for the train. Then they walk together, get on together and sit together. I have NO idea who this woman is, how they met, how long they've known each other. Nothing.
Miss Walk and Talk; Another train station buddy that he never mentioned and I know nothing about but they're walking, talking and laughing like it's all cool. Fucking interesting.

Mind you, he's been coming home with alcohol on his breath, getting rides home and not telling me. And for almost 2 weeks straight he didn't sleep in our bed with me.

Now, all of a sudden he's acting different, but in a positive way. He's Mr Affection, being sweet and tender. I don't know what is happening in my life. My head is going to explode.

No comments: