Thursday, March 6, 2014

I Love the Way You Lie

An emptiness I can't fully explain is boring a hole deep into my heart.  So much I wanted, so many years of dreaming, hoping and praying to have this thing I have today but it is so full of sadness.  I never imagined this man would be the cause of so much sorrow.  Never imagined he was capable of such deception.  Never thought he could lie so easily to my face and maneuver so stealthy behind my back.  It amazes me how at every turn he manages to portray himself as the innocent victim of unfair accusations.  Even when he's completely blatantly wrong, still, he is convinced of his own rightness.  Even when he agrees to change js behavior, he treats it as nothing more than a sincere attempt to make me happy, instead of acknowledging that it was a necessary correction of his own inappropriate behavior. It's like he lives in his own reality, where's everything he does is always somehow okay, because it him.  I believe that is a form of narcissism, isn't it?

No comments: