Monday, July 27, 2015

Wife in the City


In DC visiting the husband while he is in town for work.  2 and a half hour drive so of course I'm at the bar.  Apparently you can't get Yuengling Lager south of the Delaware border so I'm enjoying a Cape Town Heineken with my double shot of Jack.  Not trying to get drunk, just want to get nice.  I get to spend at least the next 24 hours with no kids so I'm hoping to spend most of it in that happy warm place achieved through alcohol.  Or weed.  But I don't have any weed.  I need to get a dealer.
Can I be honest with you internet?  I recently find myself thinking about having an affair.  There isn't anyone in particular in mind, as a matter of fact there's no one that has managed to catch my attention in quite some time, but still, in the back of my mind I quietly find myself wishing I would come across someone who would give me the tingles enough to be tempted.  I haven't had that new sex feeling in 6 years, 2009 was the last time I introduced a new dick to my JJ and I kind of miss it.  Actually, the hubby wasn't even new dick at that point, he was a repeat from the past.  The last authentically "new" dick was... wow, not even sure.  Either way, I find myself craving the thrill of that first encounter.  The flirting, the chasing, the innuendo. Extended eye contact, being playful, feeling sexy, wondering when "it" was going to happen.  How long would you tease and dance around the inevitable?  When you could just be two people wrapped up in each other, living the moment to the fullest.  No kids, no bills, no cockblocking reality ruining the moment.  That's why he cheated on me.  He wanted something new, something exciting, something fun and easy.  Light.  Real life is so fucking heavy some days.  Adult life is so goddamn boring.  Sometimes you just want that Phil Collins "In the Air" moment.  You know that fucking song.  There's that moment towards the end of the song about 3:15 minutes in when the drums come in and it's like "Oh shit, it's about to go down."  You don't even really listen to the first part of the song, it's like background elevator music; something about letting somebody drown?  But then the music gets all dramatic and then BAM!  DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA... I CAN FEEL IT COMING IN THE AIR TONIGHT OH LORD!  And you're like all shit, it just got real, and your panties just like slide down your legs. lol
But alas, I don't think I'd actually do it.  Lord knows I would be justified in having a little fling.  That rat bastard started a whole relationship and made a fucking baby with his side piece.  I should be allowed to get even with tryst without feeling guilty.  His stupid bitch is going to be in our lives for at least the next 18 muther fucking goddamn 18 years FUCK MY LIFE.  Did I mention that I hate her?  I hate her kid too.  There, I said it internet.  Now judge me.  Fuck you.  I hate the kid my husband made with his whore.  Judge me.

No comments: